a Test Coordinator to set up your examination.
2. Check for your test cost on the 2007
Price List web page.
2. Pay for examination by sending a check or money order to:
1147 Rice Ave, Gahanna, Ohio 43230
3. Students and professionals are encouraged to practice the
chapter material for each examination and submit their preliminary
drawing to World Class CAD for evaluation before taking an
4. Arrive at the testing site one hour to 30 minutes before
the examination to customize your workstation.
5. All tests have written instructions and engineering sketches.
The instructions will be read to you and your questions answered
prior to the beginning of the timed test.
test evaluator duties:
to the test:
1. Have a roster of individuals being tested,
which is provided by World Class CAD home office.
2. Have an 8.5 x 11 envelope for each individual named on the
3. Have copies of each examination for distribution, which is
provided by World Class CAD home office.
4. Have World Class CAD Certification Biography forms for each
individual on the roster.
5. Have World Class CAD Certificates for each individual on
the roster ready for signature.
6. Have pencils and scratch paper next to each workstation.
7. Have two 1 GB Flash drives.
8. Have two functioning timers and record the start time next
to each name on the roster.
9. World Class CAD will verify payment of each individual prior
to testing time.
10. Arrive at the test site an hour prior to
the starting time.
11. Check the computer hardware to verify the machine is functioning
properly. Make sure the computer has an operating USB port for
the 1GB Flash drive.
12. Run a check on the Computer Aided Design software to verify
if the software is functioning properly.
13. Individual being tested is required to show a photo ID such
as College ID, High School ID, Drivers License or Military ID.
14. Allow the individual who is being tested to load any templates,
LISP and VBA programs they have written, set up toolbars and
make modifications to the computer similar to those done by
a typical designer in a standard engineering or architectural
15. The instructions will be read to the student(s) prior to
the beginning of the timed test. Remind the individuals that
there are no breaks and they should attend to personal needs
prior to the beginning of the test.
16. Any questions regarding the instructions and sketch provided
will be answered prior to the beginning of the timed test.
17. Record the start time of the drawing(s) or program(s) for
each individual on the roster.
18. During the examination, the evaluator must be present at
19. Record the end time of the drawing(s) or
program(s) for each individual on the roster.
20. Print the drawing(s) or program(s) and place in the student's
envelope. Save the drawing or program file on two flash drives.
21. When possible, the evaluator can score the drawing(s) or
program(s) on site and make the award of the World Class CAD
22. Have any individual who pass the certification fill out
the World Class CAD Certification Biography form and indicate
if they desire to have their name and accomplishment posted
on the website.
23. Release the list of names and certifications granted to
local officials that the individual wishes.